Fly to Seoul : Yongin MBC Dramia [English]

by - 11:57 AM

"I f I can replay the time, I want to go back to this place, again and again, over and over, until I realize, that is not a dream."

Feeling the autumn that I never felt before, looking to the row of trees with its yellowish leaves, makes me not bored to stare the window almost along the way everytime we want to reach our next destination, especially for this place. Kay said that we will go to the country side area, to reach a shooting place for Korean dramas with palace background, MBC Dramia.

Yongin MBC Dramia is situated in Yongcheong-ri, Baekam-myeon, Yongin-si with open set that measures a total of 29,421m². Its location, which is near mountain range, makes the fresh air is everywhere. There were a lot of Korean famous dramas which has been filming in this place like “Jumong," “Queen Seon-deok,” “Isan,” “Dong Yi,” "Moon Embracing the Sun," "Arang and the Magistrate," and "Gu Family Book". This place is one of the 'must-visited-place' for Korean drama fans for sure.




When I set my feet here, I felt cool air of the mountains. More yellowish trees. The palace is standing with the mountain as the layout. It’s really look like the palace from Joseon era. So wonderful to know that this place is really created for the purposes of filming. At first, I thought this place will show some parts of background for the filming spot only ,but I was wrong. It has a big-full-palace, noble's houses, and the village, complete with the traditional house and market. Daebak!

I really want to run and pretend as Arang with hanbok. Sat on the throne, played the rule as a princess who waiting her prince to pick her up. I even ran in the palace ground and. Suddenly, I wished something at the time, "I should wear hanbok here. Ah, if I come back here again, I will be wearing hanbok. Definitely."




Operating Hours
March-October: 10:00-18:00

November-February: 10:00-17:00

Admission Fees
Adults (+ 19 tahun) : Individual 7,000 won / Group 5,000 won
Youths (13 - 18 tahun): Individual 6,000 won / Group 4,000 won
Children (4 - 12 tahun): Individual 5,000 won / Group 3,000 won
* Group: 20 people or more


Directions
From Yongin Intercity Bus Terminal, take bus 10-4, 94 or 94-1.
Get off at Baekam Terminal and transfer to bus 35-1.
Get off at Yongcheon (용천) and walk 600m.

OR

From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Baekam Terminal. Take bus 35-1 or a taxi to MBC Dramia.

This opportunity is given in Asian On Air Program 2013 by Korea Tourism Organization and Korean Air. Thanks a lot for helping me to reach my dream. I love Korea, I love my life.

You May Also Like

0 komentar